Thursday, August 26, 2010

Attack of The Clones

     After seeing more and more Clone account names in the chat I decided to test it out and see if it was as easy as Litigator demonstrated. Earlier Today when Litigator was casting in the main channel I made a new account on Battlecam using his name "Litigator" and was surprised by what else happened. I started to receive Private Messages meant for the original Litigator. I guess since I signed in after he did with the same chat name, he was bumped and I got all his PM's. I got quite a few from Umad_brah calling me a Fat Affirmitive Action Attorney and a few more from others asking various questions meant for the real litigator. So not only can someone copy your chat name, but if they sign in after you, only they will show up in the user list and may be getting the PM's meant for you.

Fake Corey Sending PM's while Corey Casts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No actually both will see the pms, the ones sent and received. my husband and i have one name on battle cam and if we are logged in at the same time we both see all (incoming and outgoing) msgs in the red.

Anonymous said...

Attack of the clones!?

Wrong movie... its Episode 1 and the one and only Jar Jar Binks photographed.