Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Official Battlecam Whore (Allegedly)

(Allegedly)

      It was speculated in the past, but it's now confirmed, Hayley is the Official Battlecam Whore (Allegedly). She started humping around the Battlecam lineup a while back starting with Justin and Josh and moved on to Derzko and Codo. Last night she stumbled into the hands of the one and only Ohai. I don't know what to think of someone like Hayley, she claims to be the daughter of a prominent attorney and live in a $2 Million house, but she seems to be missing something in her life and tries to fill that void with bags of weed and plenty of Battlecam cock (Allegedly). Only time will tell who her next Battlecam lover will be, it may just be you. (Keep the Valtrex handy just in case)

In bed


Prominent 5 Head

I honestly don't know who is giving who herpes (Allegedly).

*Brought to you by Free Battlecam Legal Advice*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shes a Walking STD

Anonymous said...

Seriously, she just met Ohai, and is already fucking him after meeting for only a few hours.

I mean damn. I could understand if she knew him for like months or some shit, but she just met him and is already in bed with him. LMAO!

I'm not surprised at all, Ohai is known for being a major pot head, and Hayley is known for being a pothead herself. So it makes sense, use the kid for weed, and pay him with sex in return.

So yeah, that makes her a whore.

Anonymous said...

I wonder who's house she will be in next. Most of the battlecamers will have STDs.

Hack Benjamin said...

I must be a damn good judge of Character, because the minute I saw her at Derzko's giving all of us the finger and claiming all of us weren't worth shit nor her time, I knew the girl was a whore. If my though is correct this girl has track marks on her arm too. So, This girl jump in bed with battlecamer for every month the site has been on. Hope Ohai wore his raincoat.