Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Few More Changes To Battlecam

     There are a few more tweaks to Battlecam this morning. The timer is back in and also a directory of all the private channels. Another change is being able to embed youtube videos in the chat. I'm not quite sure about this change, I think it's a great feature for private channels but not for the main page. Just like when pictures are enabled, people like to go a bit too far. The chat box is just to small to add anything else in there. What do you guys think of the new changes?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i53.tinypic.com/j8imp0.jpg

Anonymous said...

Needs more cowbell.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised, people are not really spamming youtube videos in the chat yet.

Anonymous said...

I dont know why Alki insist on wasting his time being concerned on how the site looks. Look, Alki is losing money off of battlecam and one of the reasons is because people are loosing interest. Because on of the biggest draws to battlecam isn't there. The Prizes. I know a lot of people have asked Alki if it is ever coming back. Every time Alki avoids answering the question. So it does not surprise me that the audience was as low as only 40 people.

Anonymous said...

I do not like video in chat. Also, I would suggest removing "chatroom" above the chat! No need to have it since it's already obvious it's chat. This would also increase the size of the chat window by a needed 1/2 inch!